If you know the Hampton brand, you won't be disappointed here. Same exceptionally clean rooms and common areas, same spectacular breakfast, and same unheard of value at the best of Hampton Inn.
This particular hotel was nice and quiet, but very conveniently located near restaurants, the movie theater, and the Interstate.
If we are ever in the area again, it's the only hotel we'd even consider.
We stayed 3 days (two weekend and one weekday) and the service and quality never slipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn