We were visiting Cleveland Clinic and stayed at Hampton Inn in Pembroke Pines, right off of 75. It was perfectly situated. There is a a plethora of restaurants and shops within a 5 mile radius. The Hotel is a bit dated but perfectly fine. I would stay there again. Oh, the breakfast was nice. I would recommend getting there earlier rather than later as they tend to run out of things like fruit salad about 9:30. The robust coffee is fantastic. There is a nice selection of breakfast options, from eggs and sausage to waffles...the usual . the orange juice tasted like someone was inside the little machine squeezing it just for me...delicious! The pool area looked quite pleasant and well kept as were the grounds around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn