“This place was very clean, friendly, and I will be back because of the staff.”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I like the staff. Everyone seemed liked family. I could see their efforts to make me happy. Front desk was great.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Reviewed July 21, 2011

When I walked into the room it had an overpowering musty smell. I had hoped that by turning up the air, that would help, but it did not help what so ever. It was so strong I could hardly sleeping. I have to agree with the person who wrote about the stay on the 5th floor, however I was on the 2nd. Stay away from this place. It cannot be healthy for anyone. Location was really great, but not with that smell....location means nothing.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AureliaSC
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We pulled around back and saw the inviting pool and thought we had found a great place to stay. We were so disappointed to walk into our room and be overpowered by a musty smell. It was so strong we had difficulty sleeping. We stayed on the fifth floor. The breakfast was great and the pool area was beautiful and relaxing but the awful smell ruined it for us.

Room Tip: Avoid the fifth floor...terrible smell.
Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank peacefulperfection
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I have been in the hotel industry for 28 years and I must say I was very impressed with every aspect of this Hampton Inn. No nickel-and-dime here! Super clean room. Fantastic staff! Central location. Their security even kept a special eye on my truck full of electronics through the night. It's clear they understand their customers and strive to proactively enhance your stay! The "big" guys could get a lesson here!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton last week. The front desk staff was very friendly and always ready to assist. They gave me great recomendations on good restaurants around the area and great shopping centers. The management was always present at the front desk, at the reception they had on Tuesday night and also at the breakfast area!
The room was very clean and comfy, i will recoment this to my coworkers when we have new projects on the area!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I am moving to the Pembroke Pines area with my husband and my 4 year old daughter, We truly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton inn Pembroke Pines. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with a big smile from everyone at the front desk and even housekeeping.
The front desk lady gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room and was very kind to our daugther offering her some cookies and juice. She made sure we had a room close to the elevator and on a high floor.
The room, lobby, breakfast area and pool were very well maintained, We enjoyed our stay very much and we can't wait to come back in a few months to finish all the paperwork for our new house.
Keep up the great job!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2010

ok this hotel is close to everything it is in a compound with wendy's bmw and audi there is also a cracker barrel .the rooms are clean except for the carpets.the room is small .the complimentry breakfast is fantastic. the staff is very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!