“Good Staff”

Stir Crazy
Traverse City, Michigan
“Good Staff”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My family and I had never been here and our friend recommended it. Was delightfully surprised by food quality and overall staff service. Very pleasant server and food was great!

Visited January 2013

Florida
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Had the mai thai and it does really taste good,order pad thai and it taste almost near to the Authentic pad thai.I'm a huge thai food fanatic so whenever i'm travelling i always make sure to visit any local asian restaurant.But overall it's a great experience.

Miami, Florida
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My experience at your Pembroke Pines location was terrible. I went in with a large party of 10 and the service was the worst I have ever seen. We tried to be patient, but after waiting 1 1/2 for drinks and appetizers, we had to call for an asst manager. This did not help. This person was rude and threw our food on the table because we started explaining the issues we were having with the server and the timing of the late food delivery, since we had seen food sitting for 30 min under the heating lamp. Finally, the main course was delivered, but my friend did not get her plate. The asst. manager loudly yelled at my friend asking about her meal that "She is eating your food" –the Asst Manager said this loud in the middle of the restaurant while pointing at me. My food was delivered by another server trying to get the plates out. How could an asst manager yell at the customers like that - let alone point at me and tell everyone in the restaurant that I was eating someone else’s food! I got up to confront the asst manager and she screamed back at me that she did nothing wrong. I told her she should not talk to customers in that manner. She yelled back that she did nothing wrong and I was eating someone else’s food. I told her that this food was placed in front of me - I did not grab my friend’s food. The GM did nothing and did not break up the conversation - I had to walk away because the asst manager continued to yell at me and did not apologize for her statement. The GM defended the asst manager when we called him over. The GM did not come over to find out why I was upset but instead went over to the asst manager to calm her down. Wow-what an experience! I will NEVER visit one of your restaurants again and I will be sure to tell everyone I meet what kind of customer service-or lack thereof-your restaurants provide! Just to finish – it took 3 hours to get our food, the drinks tasted like lighter fluid because the bartender did not like us complaining about the terrible drinks, the first food that came out was overheated from the lamps and the noodles soggy, and the GM did not assist once until I called him to our table. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Nice execution”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've been to a few places where you put your own ingrdients together and they cook them for you including Asian, Italian, and a couple I couldn't tell you what they are supposed to be.... The common them is usually that none of them seem to deliver a finished product that is better than the sum of it's parts. We went here as a large group with work and had a bunch of appetizers to start. All were very very good, especially the ribs. After that I ordered a combo chicken and shrimp stir fry. They did not have combos on the menu but we were there with somone who goes all the time and he told us it was available. I believe a key is that you pick your sauces/veggies and they get your protein from the refrigerator rather than starting with precooked proteins like some places do and you end up with rubber. I would absolutely go here again. I fealt full and the service was excellent as well.

• Visited November 2012
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“Beautiful Wok!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Excelent food
Great flavor and good price , the service was ok...could be better that day...will visit again...Stir again...