“Good food Nice atmosphere”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines
Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #54 of 441 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

My friend and myself sat at the bar and had fantastic Cosmos. Their calamari was very interesting and unusual and delicious. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it prepared that way. Please check out the picture. They had some kind of glaze on the top sprinkled with green onions. It was a refreshing change. Also enjoyed The Margherita pizza was also very tasty.
The bartenders could’ve seemed a little more friendly but it was very busy so will let that go. Definitely not a place for singles it seem more like a family place and strangely a lot of women!! Not that we were there looking for men!!
I don’t like to make reviews when I’ve only been to a restaurant once,which I still do,but this is very near to where I just moved so I would like to go there again and give another review.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

It was my wife’s birthday. I made two requests when I did the on-line reservation and when I personally spoke to the hostess.
Nothing specially was done. The server brought us the wrong dishes.
The manager was not polite and had an attitude.
This was supposed to be a special ocassion.

Nothing was accomplished. Nobody seems to care or communication issues.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

First let me start of by saying that our waiter Kenneth was top notch and hence the 3 rating. And actually I would say the Brussel sprout appetizer was also very good but that’s where it stopped. My burger was mediocre and the potatoes that tasted like macaroni and cheese were so rich I couldn’t eat more than a bite. But my friends salmon from the healthy meal had simply no taste. It looked like boiled salmon with canned tomato sauce and was hard. There is healthy and there is no taste. I guess this restaurant doesn’t get the distinction. We were compensated with some Carmel pie that was pretty good but the graham cracker crust was wet.

Bottom line. Stick with the cheesecake factory and grande luxe. Don’t makethe mistake of going here.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

The food, the wine, and the cocktails were very good but what made our experience extraordinary was the personalized and personable attention we received from our waiter! Pricey but highly recommended for a nice dinner out!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Another very good dinner visit. The food remains consistently delicious - our group enjoyed multiple appetizers, and everyone was able to find a great entree within their dietary restrictions. I only gave 4 stars for this visit as our waiter was not on top of his game. Not horrible, but it didn't seem like he was having a good evening, although it was early, our reservation started at 5:45, it seemed like he was not thrilled to be there.

Date of visit: March 2019