“Great steaks”

Brimstone Wood Fire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brimstone Wood Fire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of 75
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went there for my birthday since we went to another place and it was not what we expected so couple of weeks later we redid it and really enjoyed my meal. I can't seem to say that too frequently now a days sad to say. I loved it and want to go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We sat on the patio just before the sunset. Chicken Parmesan was an excellent crisp and tasty choice. Service was on top of things without being intrusive. It was a bit pricey but there was a wide variety of food choices.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good place for having drinks, romantic dinner and a few salsa steps! Love the outside layout. Friendly staff

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Outstanding service and food. Hands down great place to wine and dine. Celebrated my girlfriend's Birthday last year there and everyone loved it who could afford it. Try the Tuna Tartare. Had the 12oz skirt steak chimichurri, hit the spot. I also loved it b/c they played my favorite band's whole CD when I was there, Kings of Leon.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Always enjoyed our meals here. For special occasion because its not cheap! Steaks are very good and the atmosphere is quite inviting