1. Great atmposhphere for a business meeting, romantic dining, or casual visit
2. Service is great! Both staff and managemen are a pleasure to work with.
3. Private rooms available which can accommodate a good crowd. Downside; rooms are not fully enclosed. Lighting in these rooms can be quite dim at night
4. Great variety of food. Menu options are also avail for private events - very reasonable. I highly recommend it.
5. Bar area should invest in bigger or more TVs.
6. Wine options are ok. For the size of this restaurant and the many foo options, I firmly believe brimstone needs to reevaluate the wine menu. I'm a Cabernet, malbec, merlot fan which I pair with the great meats that I eat in life. This place needs to offer way more options (not just in wine but at all price levels).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.