“Great service, beautiful decor, and great variety”

Brimstone Wood Fire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brimstone Wood Fire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of 75
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

1. Great atmposhphere for a business meeting, romantic dining, or casual visit
2. Service is great! Both staff and managemen are a pleasure to work with.
3. Private rooms available which can accommodate a good crowd. Downside; rooms are not fully enclosed. Lighting in these rooms can be quite dim at night
4. Great variety of food. Menu options are also avail for private events - very reasonable. I highly recommend it.
5. Bar area should invest in bigger or more TVs.
6. Wine options are ok. For the size of this restaurant and the many foo options, I firmly believe brimstone needs to reevaluate the wine menu. I'm a Cabernet, malbec, merlot fan which I pair with the great meats that I eat in life. This place needs to offer way more options (not just in wine but at all price levels).

1  Thank FIUPANTHER
There are newer reviews for Brimstone Wood Fire Grill

Reviewed September 4, 2012

When Sunday night a group of 8, seated promptly with a very nice waitress who managed to deal with 8 different personalities and expectations , food from appetizer to main course was delicious again the steak cooked perfectly, wine list both whites and reds adequate, was very pleased, will repeat

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I took some business associates to Brimstone as they wanted a good steak, and most of us were not dissapointed. My Lamb Tenderloin was good but it was lukewarm at best. As I like Lamb medium-rare I decided to leave like that, so not to riks to get back well-done after they warmed it up. In any case everything was good, although it is a bit on the expensive side, as we paid $275 for 5 people, not including drinks or any desserts (we did have a couple of Flat breads which are great!!). Overall a very good experience and Carlos, our waiter, was excellent and attentive throughout the meal....

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Good food, excellent service, relaxing atmosphere ...great for groups or couples....the surrounding area allows for walking or shopping...on cool nights Pembroke Commons is a great place to be....

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I think I may have just ordered the wrong things on the menu. The food was just ok - and the Service was detached and distracted. The restaurant wasn't at all crowded for a Monday night. I ordered the Brimstone Steak Sushi - it was dry and tasteless. I ate two pieces - the waitress didn't ask me if something was wrong with the food when she picked up the plate. I was unimpressed and would probably not return.

1  Thank DetectiveofTravel