“New go to place in the area”

Mazza Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mazza Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 373 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pines Blvd & Westfork Way Plaza
Transit: Public transportation system stops right in front of restaurant
Description: Bellydancing Friday and Saturday 8 to 9 Corporate Catering Party Platters Private Room with complete Audio Visual Capabilities
“New go to place in the area”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We tried Mazza for lunch recently and were certainly glad we did. The place is simple and clean. They also have a nice menu with lots of variety for Mediterranean cuisine. They start you off with some warm pita like bread with garlic dip. We then ordered the eggplant dip which was also very good. For lunch we tried a salad & chicken Shish kabob sandwich. Both were very good. The sandwich came with hummus which also Excellent. I can't wait to have business in the area again soon so I can go back. There are lots more that I want to sample.

Visited September 2013

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“bestbkibbet!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

i always come back to MAZZA! i have to kill my antojitos! always have all the appetizers! to share and eat little taste of every thing. mediterranean food ismnot easy to make. and this little and flavory restaurant is the only one that have all what we want! the kibbet? the falafel? the labneb, the hummus! the lamb! the shrimp are so gooddddddd! ill always come back! excelent service!

Visited September 2013
Miramar, Florida
“Great place to grab lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The toom paste is to die for.
My favorite dishes are:
Grilled eggplant
Kafta kebob
Their bread pudding is amazing too

• Visited June 2013
Greer, South Carolina
“A Mediterranean delight in Pembroke Pines!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this wonderful restaurant quite by accident while shopping in the area about a year ago. We stopped in to give it a try, and fell in love with this place and it's food, and we now go back as often as we can.
Our visit last night was made all the more special with the belly dancer performance. She was amazing! She was both beautiful and graceful. Watching her teaching a young girl, at a nearby table with her family, how to belly dance was really cute and amusing.
The food here has to be some of the best Mediterranean food we've ever had. We always have the stuffed grape leaves which are absolutely incredible. They're served warm, and we have found them to be addicting! We have tried many items on the menu and have loved them all.
The service has always been wonderful for us. The staff have always been attentive, informative and friendly with every visit.
There aren't very many restaurants in this area that offer this type of food, and Mazza excels at it.
We were pleased to have met the owner of this fine establishment last night, and found him to be very friendly and engaging.
If I could suggest anything to change here, I would only say that I wish that the A/C was turned up a bit. I find it to be a little too cold for my liking, but then again, this is only my personal preference and no reflection on Mazza.
I am sure that if you give this place a try, you'll love it as we do. You will not be disappointed!

Visited June 2013
Miramar, Florida
“I like the food but...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I started going to this restaurant since it first opened and it was great, unfortunately as it started to gain popularity the service , food quality and portions all went downhill. I haven't visited for a while now, I hope these reviews will make them take notice. There aren't alot of Mediterranean restaurants in the area and I really enjoy this type of food.

Visited October 2012
MazzaPines, Owner at Mazza Mediterranean Cuisine, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
We would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your review. We always appreciate feedback from our loyal guests. We strive for continuous improvement in every aspects of our business. We would like to see you soon and please ask for Faris during your next visit. Thank you.