“Great Food but LOUD!”

Mazza Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mazza Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 369 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pines Blvd & Westfork Way Plaza
Transit: Public transportation system stops right in front of restaurant
Description: Bellydancing Friday and Saturday 8 to 9 Corporate Catering Party Platters Private Room with complete Audio Visual Capabilities
“Great Food but LOUD!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

been here a few times now and the food is a great blend of your normal mediteranian offerings. Prices are a little steep for the area / food / menu. Beware of going over the weekends (I know weekends are for novices) the live music and dancing is very entertaining but don't expect a pleasant conversation. Due to all the hard surfaces the already loud music bounces off the walls, floors etc and mingle with the patrons conversation to point it can be overwhelming. All is not lost go during the week and its a great place for you and the wife to eat good food and chat, just my 2c

Visited September 2012

Canada
“Solid choice”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very good Mediterranean food, good entertainment and excellent service. We would recommend anything from the menu, they do great lamb, fish and most everything else, in addition they do special service for the picky junior eaters in the family. the food will surprise you, it is very good and we highly recommend going here. As usual you do need to enjoy this type of food or you may be disappointed. On our visits to South Florida we will definitely make this a must do.
Oh yes, the dancers, very nice addition to dinner.

• Visited March 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Something was missing...”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My first time and likely the last time although I do not live far from Mazza. I passed many times by this restaurant and I was eventually planning to give it a try. So, I did... However, my expectations were not met. I got the menu and my first choice was not available. So I ordered something else. Moussaka. Well, in short, this was far from a very decent moussaka. It was dry. Meat was found only in traces, but there were big chunks of potato. OK, I got it, restaurants try to save money. The taste was very blunt, almost nonexistent. The best part was bread with lemon-garlic butter they serve as couvert. Cold Heineken Light with a cool clean glass, as expected. Service was OK, quite quick (there was only three of us in the entire restaurant, more waiters than guests).
I was expecting more and I am not sure this place is worthy of another visit.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank InterMMiami
New York, New York, United States
“One of my favorite restaurants in the area”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I don't even live in South Florida any more but when I do go back every couple months, this is a MUST GO. The food is unreal. I always get the "drunken halloumi" (if you like tomato mozzarella, you HAVE to try the halloumi.) The kafta there is also amazing. Then when you think it can't get any better, it does: Make sure to leave room for dessert! Great place for any occasion, casual lunch or fancy dinner !

• Visited April 2012
Miami, Florida
“Great Mediterranean food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The food is great! It's a mix of Greek and Arab cuisines. I have been to Mazza several times. It is located on a strip mall, but food is delectable~~Any appetizer is worth ordering. Certainly recommend the octopus cooked in lime and garlic; the stuffed grape leaves are amazing and the kibbe outstanding. The grilled chicken (in the side spinach and potatoes) and lamb kabob - with hummus and rice- are delicious. Hummus is outstanding.
Wine list is poor and do not expect much; just a few common table wines. Ambiance is bland, nothing to say or remember, although music is great and nice background for conversation.
I undoubtedly look forward for a next visit.

• Visited May 2012