“Birthday Celebration”

Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I 75 and Pines Blvd.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Keep coming back to this place for their service and the great atmosphere. Menu is really good there. Valet parking available and it is locate at the entrance of the mall. Love it.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I have eaten here several times in the past few years....I thought it was just average until recently. I went and had Salmon, spinach and potatoes. It's was divine. My Mother had stir fry and Pop had meatloaf.....everyone loves their entrees, drinks and desserts. The lunches are very reasonable and the service and wait staff are superb! I have to say this was one of the best meals I've had out for a long time! Kudos to Village Tavern...Your simply the best.....That's why this place is 1st place! What are you waiting for go...today. BTW....Sunday brunch s very good too!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The Village Tavern is my go to restaurant. The food is always fresh and delicious. I love the mussels, either as an appetizer or for my meal as well as the bruschetta. The Greek salad with grilled Salmon is a nice dish for a lighter meal. The fish tacos are also a favorite. You really can't go wrong here.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Village Tavern is our favorite place. Everything on their menu is delicious! The managers pay close attention to the guests and create an overall pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is our goto place when we cannot think of another place to eat. Always delicious things on the menu, large portions and whether it's a rruben sandwich or a steak, it's good. Service can be sometimes a bit slow but waiters are always friendly.