“Love this place”

Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I 75 and Pines Blvd.
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I constantly visit Village Tavern the food is always great the service is always fast the atmosphere is nice and after you eat you could have a nice walk around the shopping center

There are newer reviews for Village Tavern Pembroke Pines

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Took our daughter and son-in-law out for dinner at the Village Tavern while visiting them from Massachusetts. We eat out a few times a month so we compared our meal at the Tavern to our experiences at home. We felt the food and value was better than what we usually get at home. The beef had good flavor and was cooked the way we ordered it. Our son-in-law enjoyed the mussels very much and it was a very large portion. We thought the prices were comparable to the restaurants we usually eat in but the quality was better than what we usually get for the price. Our daughter loved the dessert sampler, especially the chocolate torte and the apple cobbler.

The only negative thing I have to say about the Tavern is that we tried to order a few things on the menu and we were told that they were out of them. This happened with wine, sides and dessert. The waitress was very apologetic and confessed that she was having a rough day because customers had been giving her a hard time about unavailable items. She actually thanked us for being so understanding and for being so nice to her. We were glad we made her day a little better.

We enjoyed everything we ordered and would recommend the Tavern to others.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went with wife and in laws. Sat out on patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I got to enjoy the corned beef and hash. The part I liked best was it topped with a poached egg. My wife had shrimp and grits. The server said the grits are organic and specially made only once a week. The sauté the shrimp in bacon grease for that oh so delicious flavor. Can't beat the free mimosas either. Going back for dinner soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at the Village Tavern while visiting friends and had a good experiance. It's located in a mall area so parking is not a problem. I would compare it to a Joe's Bar and Grill back home. It's better than a chiles or UNOs but not a Cheesecake Factory. The food was good and the service was very good. Think it's a good casual place where you can have a good meal and do some window shopping after. I had pork chops and red velvet cake for desert. My advise on desert is plan on sharing because its big.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Since this is close to our home we have given the place several tries and we always come up with the same conclusion. Mediocre food and way over priced. Better places to eat in the same area.