“Came through in a pinch ”
Review of RA Sushi

RA Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
RA Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 383 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Interstate 75 at Pines Blvd.
Description: It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I needed last minute food for a meeting and was in a right spot. The staff there was able to get what I needed in a quick timeline that saved me from having egg on my face. Food was amazing as always.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I liked this restaurant, sushi was great and we had a great time. I think that the prices are reasonable and the atmoshere is full of a younger , cool crowd.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went there for happy hour, because at night it just looks too crazy and loud. The food was ok, not super expensive since it was happy hour. If we had paid full price I probably would have been upset, because I've had better sushi at fast food places.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our party of three ordered sushi and bento boxes as lunch specials. All the items included in the special - salad, soup, rice, were left off the orders when they arrived at our table. "Oh, you want those?" is what our waiter said when we asked for them.

The food however, was good, and exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I remember this place having awesome dishes. Tonight everything was average at best. Very disappointing. The desert: sweet mochi trio (ice cream wrapped in sweet rice cake) was terrible.