“Nice breakfast, good portions.”

Butterfield's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Parrish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tampa, Florida
“Nice breakfast, good portions.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Little strip shopping center diner, not too far from the outlet mall and I-75. The parking was good the diner was clean and had murals painted on the wall with faux brick walls. The wait staff was friendly and the meal was served quickly with a big cup of good coffee. The biscuits are a bit unusual and appear to be sourdough, that is a different taste with the biscuits and gravy and not sure it was the best. The biscuit was big and the gravy was enough to last a person all day.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Being ignored twice now”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The food at Butterfields is consistently good but not the service. I used to go in once a week,but after being ignored for second time in a month I will not return. Both times it was the owner that ignored me,there were plenty of open tables but since I was by myself he told me to WAIT then walked away from me; after 10ins. of no one acknowledging me I left.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank itsjustjude
“Good food, even better service!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I eat here for lunch at least once a week. The food is great ad the service is even better. At times there may only be one server, but they always are moving. I recommend the Butterfield Club. Huge sandwich and there chili is great as well. Just a nice family restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very nice breakfast”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

A friend took me here, food was great. Service was good. Atmosphere very pleasant.

Prices were average for a breakfast and the portions were just right.

• Visited June 2013
Perth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have just returned home from three weeks in Parrish. Buttersfields was our favourite place for breakfast. Always freshly cooked and tasted great. One of their biggest assets is the waitress, Danielle, a really lovely girl, who always has a smile and treats everybody the same. I will miss her welcome as much as the delicious breakfast. Will be our first port of call when we return next year.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Butterfield's Restaurant? Share your experiences!