“Very nice breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very nice breakfast”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

A friend took me here, food was great. Service was good. Atmosphere very pleasant.

Prices were average for a breakfast and the portions were just right.

• Visited June 2013

Perth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have just returned home from three weeks in Parrish. Buttersfields was our favourite place for breakfast. Always freshly cooked and tasted great. One of their biggest assets is the waitress, Danielle, a really lovely girl, who always has a smile and treats everybody the same. I will miss her welcome as much as the delicious breakfast. Will be our first port of call when we return next year.

• Visited May 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being from the south but living in the north I MISS my southern breakfasts! Buttefields has a great southern fried steak with eggs for breakfast and I try to make sure I hit their place on every trip to Parrish, FL. Their biscuits & gravy are good; I am very picky.

• Visited March 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Breaky @ Butterfields”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Have Visited This Family owned restaurant for last 3 trips to Florida. Menu selection is well laid out with healthy choices, the food is all home cooked prepared, the portions are large ( my wife and could have shared the club sandwich and still have some leftover) the staff are friendly and attentive, and the food is great. If you want to eat here, allow the time as this place is very popular with the locals. It is very obvious why once you have ate there. If you are visiting the Ellenton Premier outlet, Butterfields is about 1 mile past the outlet turn on the right. PS. They close at 3pm weekdays

• Visited March 2013
Wimauma
“Great home cooked food breakfast or lunch!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have been to Butterfield's many times for breakfast and the food is always great and the service fast and friendly. I like that they have fruit as an alternative to potatoes. Very healthy menu, not cheap but large portions. Lunch is wonderful! My husband loves the spinach and feta stuffed meatloaf and the lasagne. The cod fingers are light and tasty and the burgers are huge and cooked to order. The prices range from $7.50 for the burger to $8.00 to $9.00 for the meatloaf and lasagne. The owner is Greek and it shows in the menu choices. We have never had bad service or food. Very busy in the winter but the tables turn quickly.

Been to Butterfield's Restaurant? Share your experiences!