“Better than NY!”

Description: Carry out and Delivery Shop in Ellenton Commons
Ellenton, Florida
“Better than NY!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I work at the Hampton Inn near Ravens, and neadless to say, THEY NEVER LET OUR GUESTS DOWN! Pizza is always FABULOUS! sometimes our guests bring us their left overs because the portions are so generous! best pizza in town!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Wilmary Q

Chesterland, OH
“Great pizza and nice people”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have found our pizza home in Parrish! My wife and I are from Chesterland Ohio but we have a second house in Parrish Florida and we are very happy to have found Raven Pizza. Being from Chesterland Ohio we have Guido's pizza as our go to pizza so we are used to having very good pizza. Our first time to Raven Pizza about a month ago was a recommendation from a taxi driver. We phoned in our pizza order for takeout. I had a hard time finding the place because they forgot to turn on their sign and it was dark outside. I'm sure the lady would remember me if she reads this. I’m assuming she is the owner. When I arrived the pizza was still in the oven so while I was waiting she mentioned that they will deliver to our area in Parrish. I don’t remember exactly what we ordered that night except to say it was a large, regular crust pizza. (It was a long stressful horror story travel day). We were tired and I just remember my wife and I commenting that the pizza was surprisingly good. We are back in town and last night my wife and I were working on a home project and decided to give Raven Pizza a call. We ordered a large deep dish pizza and some chicken wings. For the pizza we ordered extra sauce, pepperoni, half jalapenos and half sausage and we ordered the chicken wings spicy hot. It took about 50 minutes to get the pizza and wings but it was worth the wait. When the pizza showed up it was the same lady that I met the first time. She was very nice and apologized for running late. Again we were surprised by the quality of the pizza. We could each only eat one slice because the pizza was so thick. The sauce and toppings go right to the edge of the pizza so there’s not a lot of wasted dough like a lot of other pizzas. There were ample toppings, no skimping on this pizza, very flavorful, quality toppings and sauce, definitely a true deep dish pizza and worth the money. The large pizza is 8 slices so between the two of us it is 4 meals. We reheat our pizza on a stone. The chicken wings were done right and we’re pretty sure they use Franks Redhot which is the way we make them at home. We will definitely return again and again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rclayton58
Parrish, Florida
“Top Notch”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Thank you to Raven Pizza for listening to your customers and modifying your hours accordingly. With the new hours of 11-9, I can now get the best pizza in town at any time of the day. It's a great treat for lunch! Raven has an extensive menu, and everything I tried is freshly prepared with quality ingredients. Raven Pizza is family owned and operated, so customer care is very important to them, and it shows. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Great pizza but never open”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is by far the best pizza in the area, but its difficult to find them open. The website says open 4-9pm daily, but even during those hours the phone rings and rings with no answer. Too bad, because I really love their pizza!

Visited March 2013

Been to Raven Pizza? Share your experiences!