“Great local place!”

Dining options: Delivery
Parrish, Florida
“Great local place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The cannoli is fantastic, as is the rest of the menu. Great little local place. We love the garlic knots here also.

• Visited February 2014

Parrish, Florida
“Over-rated”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I ordered a whole pie with fresh garlic and basil to go. It was Friday evening, the place was packed with people waiting to be seated and for pickups. We thought with all these people here, the pie must be good. It took forever for our pie to be ready for us to pick up and go. We're from New York and we expected something close to what we used to get up north. When we made it home, we opened the box was very disappointed. Their idea of basil on a pie was four whole leaves. The garlic was just bunch of clumps and sparsely drop onto the pie. Yet they charged us extra for the two toppings. The pizza sauce was tasteless and very little of it. So save your money.

Visited February 2014
Parrish, Florida, USA
“Spicy chicken Pizza”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I order 1/2 sausage & 1/2 spicy chicken (buffalo chicken) and we're both happy. Lots of chicken chunks make my half really meaty. I have two slices the next day reheated in the toaster oven-they barely fit. We mostly do take out as it's a small place. However there's an outside eating area when the weather's nice.

• Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our favorite place to get take out Pizza. It is delicious and the sauce is great. Pricing is moderate and I have yet to be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014
South Portland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza is OK, a bit pricey”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I love NY Pizza. What is served at Michaelangelo's is not exactly NY. It was close, but for $15 for a pepperoni, I know I could have done better.

The knots were kind of bland, but staff was friendly when we picked it up.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Michelangelo's? Share your experiences!