“Excellent Restaurant”

C&K Smoke House BBQ
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Parrish
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This restaurant is located in a brand new building complete with it's smoke house in the back. When we drove into the parking lot we were immediately lured inside by the warm sweet smell of smokey BBQ. I've eaten in many BBQ establishments and this one has some of the best ribs and chicken I have ever tried. I am looking forward to returing to try their pulled pork and the other side dishes like, coleslaw, baked beans and potato salad.
Parrish, Florida
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have loved this place for years - when it was just take-out. Now they have a charming restaurant and the food is still outstanding. Everything on their menu is so good, it's hard to make a choice. The combo of pork, chicken and ribs with 2 sides is enough for more than just one meal. The garlic potatoes are delicious, and the green beans are a great side also. Only good things to say about this place.

• Visited June 2013

Parrish, Florida, United States
“We love C&K”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Don't look at the pictures. That doesn't look like anything I've eaten at C&K, They need to get some rib and chicken pictures on there! The family deals are truly deals. The family 4 will easily feed 6! It is a sampler with pulled pork, ribs, chicken, rolls, and 2 large sides. Their sauces are excellent. Spicy -sweet is my favorite and they sell it in mason jar size. Don't miss the garlic potatoes. They are a true guilty pleasure.

• Visited May 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Best BBQ in Manatee County, both sides of the river!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This small mom and pop restaurant has excellent service and the best ribs in town. The pulled pork sandwiches are such a good value and can almost big enough for two meals! The ribs are sensational. And, yes, they have collard greens and mac and cheese etc. Used to be only take out but they have expanded and now you can eat it. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2013
fl
“finger licking good!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have been meaning to try this place for some time. It always smells so good when I drive by! I am so glad we stopped in today. This is possibly the cleanest restaurant I have ever seen. I have a cleaning company so I am more than qualified to make this statement. The staff was very friendly. The food is off the charts! The best ribs I have ever had hands down. The Mac n cheese is excellent and the green beans were great. The chicken was moist and smokey. You can actually see the smoke rings in the meat proving they were cooked the right way. We got the dinner for two. We ate what we could and took the rest home for another meal there was so much food! We will definately be back.

• Visited May 2013
Athens, Tennessee
“I'll be back...”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

...At least once a week so long as I can afford it. This place has the best ribs I have ever experienced. The sauces are all made in-house, and the garlic potatoes are to die for. Everything I have ever eaten here has just been out of this world. Easily the best restaurant in the area.

• Visited April 2013