“best Italian Food in Ellenton/Parish”

Ferraro's Italian Grille
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Parrish
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Ellenton, Florida
“best Italian Food in Ellenton/Parish”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

it was Saturday night, our date night so we decided to try Ferraro's, it was fabulous, not crowded, cold beer, excellent main course I had the Fettucini Alfredo,and my wife had the lasagna, both tastefully presented and superb taste,I do not have this dish often but hope to cherish when i do and i will cherish this fine place. Great prices, excellent value,and told all my friends about this place should benefit from Colony Cove residents after telling everyone I see

• Visited October 2012

Parrish, FL
“Get In My Belly!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family and I love this place. We order pizza there regularly and have dined in on several occasions. My dad even drove 45 minutes on his birthday just so he could eat at Ferraro's!

Visited September 2012
Sun City, Florida
“As close to Little Italy as you can get in FLA.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Ferrarro's is a few steps above the other so called Italian restaurants in Florida. My wife and I plus another couple went for dinner on a Saturday night and with the Snowbirds gone sat down right away. The Calamari was nothing to write home to Jersey about. When ever you don't see the tentacles you pretty much know what you're going to get. However my Shrimp Scampi was excellent, the gulf shrimp good size and the pasta cooked al dente. My wife had the Linguini with Clam sauce and the little clams were perfect. The salad was simple but fresh. For dessert as Clemenza in the Godfather said " Leave the gun,take the cannoli".Observing the other tables the pizza seems to be the big hit. Our server Kay was excellent and we'll be back again.

• Visited September 2012
“Amazing pizza!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This Is the best pizza in sw florida. The "Ferraros special" pizza is worth the drive from anywhere. Decent wine list.

Been to Ferraro's Italian Grille? Share your experiences!