“One of the best retaurants around”

Bluefin Sushi Thai Grill
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Parkland
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I read the past reviews and I dont understand what these people are talking about. I eat here regulary, even on busy nights, and the service is always great. The wait for the food is like anywhere else on a busy friday night, so complaining about time is irrelivent. The sushi here is out of this world! Some of the best sushi I've ever had. The staff is extremely friendly, and they always seem to go out of their way to give you what you need. The portions are also very big, they deffenitly don't cut you short on the meat. I would recomend this restaurant to everyone. Another big plus is that the manager is always out greeting everyone that walks in. You don't see that anywhere else. Overall great place to eat alone, with a date, or with the family.

1  Thank Rod S
There are newer reviews for Bluefin Sushi Thai Grill

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Let me preface that I have been to this restaurant several times before this trip and everything was fine. We arrived at 7:00pm and the restaurant was busy. We had to wait for approx 10 minutes. This was not a problem. We were seated at a table that the manager said was reserved but made available to us. The server seemed to rush us from the start. We ordered a sushi roll for an appetizer and then some thai meals. After we ordered our food, another couple sat at the table next to us. While waiting for the sushi, the couple next to us were served appetizers and drinks. I waited patiently then the server came up to us asking if she could bring the meals and the sushi out together as the sushi bar was very busy. I could never understand why a server would use the excuse that they are too busy to fulfill their purpose as a restaurant. We decided that we would take the thai food and cancel the sushi order. Just as she walked away seemingly angry, the table that sat 15 minutes after we did received their 2 large plates of.... sushi. Our food arrived soon afterwards and we ate. The following day, my stomach did not feel well. I cannot be certain it was from the food, but it sure doesn't make for a strong desire to want to come back to this place. There are many other sushi establishments in the area and unless you live real close, I would suggest another option.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Went to this restaurant with our family on a recent trip. We were looking for some decent sushi near Delray Beach and Boca Raton. We were not disappointed here. Food and service was outstanding, although restaurant was very cold with aircon on. A bit out of the way but well worth it. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Ivan_G
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I went with a friend and was pleasantly surprised! It is in the Parkland Town Center, which means it is hard to find. Well worth the trip. We had some sushi that literally melted in my mother.
I thought the prices were s little high but it was so good it was worth it.
Service was overwhelmingly good. At least 5 different people came to our table, we set outside for a great dining experience!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The sushi at Bluefin in Parkland is very fresh and tender. The service is great. Tim, the manager, is so friendly and welcoming. We always have a wonderful meal here!