“Wish I were there now!”
Review of Panama City Beach

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
S Pittsburg, TN
9 helpful votes
“Wish I were there now!”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I absolutely love Panama City Beach! It's inexpensive, the beaches are clear and beautiful, and there is so much to do. We recently took a family trip there May 28th-June 4th 2011. Some of the places we visited while there included Club LaVela, Margaritaville, Pineapple Willy's, and Rock 'It Lanes for bowling. There are things to do for the young people as well as the older folks. I highly recommend it.

1 Thank tr0b
8 helpful votes
“Perfect for family fun”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Perfect mix of sun, sand , food and fun. There is so much to do, and something for everyone.

Dallas, Texas
20 helpful votes
“Not a great beach but ok, affordable.”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

My family has a place down by Apalachicola which is east of Panama City. Over the years we have been all over the area. Panama City is the closet large town for shopping etc. So we run over there a lot. P.C. Beach is on the west side of P.C. It's nice and well developed. Lots of condo's and beach houses to rent. There is a Walmart and a new outdoor mall that's very nice. Has some family style restaurants. The beach strip has your typical tatto parlos, etc.
Beach is nice but if you want a really nice beach I would go to Mexico Beach or St Joe Beach..the sand is as white there as it is in Destin. Just not all the hoopla.

arkansas
1 helpful vote
“Trip report 4/21-4/26”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Just got back from beautiful PCB, 86 degrees and sunny, now I'm in Arkansas dodging tornados! We normally go to Ft.Walton Beach or Destin but wanted to try something different. Anyway...trip was great. Flew on Vision airlines down on 4/21 at night. Flight was two hours late leaving. Arrived, rented a car from Alamo, and spent the first night at the Sleep Inn in Destin. On Friday we (wife, both in our 50's) started our drive down to PCB. We stayed on the backroad right next to the beach all the way. Takes a little longer but the view is great. Stopped on the way at the Donut Hole and had a wonderful huge breakfast. Took us about an hour to make the drive. We stopped at Walmart and bought a few supplies. Our condo was at Aqua which we got through VRBO. Great place. Beach was perfect. Two pools. Views from the balcony were the best. While we were there we ate at Schooner's, Firefly, Hammerhead Fred's, Mellow Mushroom Pizza, J Michaels, Dee's Hangout, and Pineapple Willy's. I'm not a big follower of food reviews. So much depends on your individual server, the cook for the day, and your own personal perferences. All the places we went to we liked. The live bands at Schooner's and Pineapple Willy's were fantastic. Pier Park is just down the road from Aqua and it's quite the place if shopping is your thing. Very clean and easy to park. Overall we can't wait to go back. I think we'll be going to PCB over Destin for our next few trips. I actually think the beach was better.

1 Thank PuttPirate
Cincinnati
9 helpful votes
“Emerald isle, panama city beach florida”
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My family has been here since Saturday the 16th & the weather is great. The condo is a great family atmosphere. Now if you drive to the middle of pcb you will see the high school/college spring breakers. Stay near the east or west ends for family type areas. Just wanted to report nice weather mid 80s & ocean water is mid 70s. Condo was rented through Jon Caldwell & honestly I have no complaints.

Been to Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!