“Want great authentic Fish N Chips?”
Review of Eat My Pasty

Eat My Pasty
Description: We are a traditional English shop and proudly serve 15 flavors of pasties, fish & chips, gourmet burgers & sandwiches. We also serve beer & wine, and have unique desserts.
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

We had an early dinner at Eat My Pasty on Panama City Beach and the fish & chips were fantastic! They were just like you get in England! There is a choice of Cod or Haddock, we went with the Cod. They also have home made pastry (Pasty) and the traditional meat and veggie pies. We went home with a traditional Cornish meat pie and a chicken pot pie, both were excellent!! Highly recommend a visit there...well worth it!

1  Thank Sleddog32
Jeff T, Owner at Eat My Pasty, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2016

thanks for taking the time to review us! being a new business up against all the big chains it really helps!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Great service! Even better food! I love this place! The halabut and chips are my fave! For dessert you have to try the white chocolate and cherry pastry.

1  Thank Charles M

thanks for the review charles!

Reviewed February 16, 2016

We had the chicken pot pie pasty and the pork and Apple pasty. Both were very good with delicious flaky crust. Cute English decor and popular British music playing.

1  Thank kay k

thanks for the review look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband enjoyed an Aunt Helen's waffle berry pasty. It was a great sweet treat. I had eggs on toast also very tasty. Great prices !

1  Thank Khristina W
Jeff T, Owner at Eat My Pasty, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

thank you for taking time to review look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews on trip advisor and wanted something unique and we found it! Great fish n chips, superb fruit pasties, and friendly staff. It was a bit hard to find, we almost went past it, but we were happy we didn't. It seems to be growing in popularity and good for them!

1  Thank Beverly B

Thanks for the review beverley...... we want bigger flags!! but are limited by the city to 25ft