I have stayed at Holiday Inn Resort for years and years and years and they never let me down. They are constantly doing something to make your vacation memorable. I just got back a few days ago and it was so hard to leave. They have done all different kinds of things in the past, but this time they were cooking ribeye steaks (cooked the way you like) and selling around the bar area outside. They gave out free cake, watermelon, punch while we were there. The Polynesan Dance & Fire show was absolutely amazing, it used to just be lighting the torches, but now the girls are dancing the the guy is doing all kinds of things with fire. I just don't know of any other hotel or any place down there that has the kind of entertainment this place does. I'm not sure, but I think I have stayed there for the past 19 years. I just cannot stay anywhere else. I have to be honest and say that the rooms aren't fabulous, but who stays in the room with that much to do right on the property. The breakfast buffet was phenomenol. There were 7 of us and we just couldn't stop talking about it. I never even made it to the omelet and waffle chef because I was too full from all the other delicious fresh food. The water pressure was fantastic, I could wash my hair in just a second. I have stayed so many places that I couldn't even get the soap out of my hair. Also, I just wanted to say that a manager named Michael who had just been promoted to manager just went out of his way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. They knew what they were doing when they promoted him. Also, I don't know the girls name (didn't speak english real well) that cleaned our room on the 5th floor, but she was extremely nice and helpful. One thing I really wish that Holiday Inn would get back is the agreement they used to have with Captain Anderson's restaurant where you could go right in and be seated (not have to wait). That used to be amazing. Can't say enough good things about it. Hope to stay the next 19 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn