The room was great. The only thing that made me pause was the tub, but I quickly realized that it was clean, just worn from all the sand that it sees. This hotel had everything. All rooms face the ocean. The pool was huge, and had a little waterfall. There is also a smaller pool, and a playground with water features and slides for younger guests. The staff was friendly, and very helpful. It did drive me a little crazy to put the WIFI code in every time I opened my phone, but the signal was nice and strong. Because we booked three nights, we had complimentary cocktails for two of those nights. There is a little tiki bar on the way to the beach. This area was smoking, and it is kind of smelly for a few steps while you walk past. The beach was clean, and full of little crabs for the kids to look at. We also had rays swim within a couple of feet of us two times. The last day we were there, there were jelly fish in the water, and went to the pool instead. There is something to do every night. The hotel plays a movie by the pool nightly. We also saw a fire dancing and hula show and a magic show. Great for kids. There is water and tea available all over the hotel all day long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn