Great location, attractive hotel, pleasant large room on the 9th floor centrally was an excellent position with great views. The rooms are a little dated and in need of repair (cover on ac unit kept falling off) but it all worked. A resort hotel is not really our scene as we are not interested in entertainment but the pools looked lovely and they clearly catered for children too. Security were very welcoming and extremely helpful to us each time we interacted with them. They are clearly necessary in a busy resort and given that there were some very loud drunken youths in the hotel when we were there they needed to be sure that people were not annoying other guests. we were privileged to experience Thunder Beach and really enjoyed watching all the bikers (very well behaved - unlike the youths). We slept well despite the noise of entertainment, loud youths and the bikes as the ac unit was noisy as was the surf, as we experienced some cold strong winds on our stay which kept the temperature pegged in the 70's and resulted in the red flag flying. They could do more to provide guests with a plan of the hotel and its facilities. We had paid for breakfast and were able to eat well at the buffet and have our eggs cooked - hot plates would be a nice improvement as the food was rather cold and unappetizing as a consequence. Some of the waiting staff could be more helpful, others were extremely helpful and efficient. Miraculously all was returned to a pristine condition on the beach and round the pools each morning but maid servicing of the rooms was rather slow and hit and miss. We enjoyed our stay but it was expensive and we would not return as it is just not our scene. We crave peace and quiet! Very picturesque though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn