What was I thinking coming here during spring break?! Well, everyone should experience it...but maybe before they are 50. (I had a car full of teens as well as myself.) With that said I cant say enough about the hotel staff and the friendliness of everyone even when they were dealing with a lot of kids who had been drinking. You hear very little noise from the rooms beside you and over you. I enjoyed the music that played from 11am till about 3 am....which could bother some but it is spring break and another good job playing a variety for all. Our room held 6 of us comfortably...we had air mattresses that the hotel provided (I think this is a great idea) and when they wouldn't hold air the hotel was great at replacing them until we had 2 that stayed inflated. I would definately visit this hotel again!! Not for sure if I would do it during spring break....but my boys would. I did miss the coffee maker in the room...but I'm wondering if the lack of one was do to spring break? I could have asked but just bought cold coffee and kept in the full size fridge...another plus. I don't know if my review would be as high if I had little kids to be quite honest...but it worked great for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn