I spent 2 nights here in October on business, and have meant to review this place long before this! However, reviews are good.
I got a beach-facing room (which I think they all are...but I wasn't expecting that). I'm from Canada and the beach in October is a treat!! The room is very "resort-y" which is certainly not a bad thing. But again, I wasn't expecting it. We checked in and got our bracelets for all-access. We were also treated to a Manager's meet and greet cocktail hour each night. The room was nice and clean with tile floors and rattan furniture. I had a nice big balcony and an incredible view of the Gulf. Service was good (they thought I had a funny accent; that amused me) and the food was reasonably priced. They did a lot of "free-pouring" with their cocktails which made it harder for us to work, but they know how to show you a good time!
The bed was comfortable, the cleanliness was great (I did however leave my do not disturb out, because I prefer privacy; I don't need my room made up/cleaned every day; and they entered anyway which bothered me.) the room size was more than sufficient. And the gorgeous view just trumped everything. Sunsets at night, moon-sets in the morning, the gentle rush of the waves; I slept with my patio door open... I had to!
I wished it had been a bit warmer so I could have utilized the pools and the beach, but it was right after Sandy so it was pretty chilly (this, coming from a Canadian, haha- but it's true!) It's a lovely resort. I hope to return there one day with my daughter for some girl time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn