We enjoyed our stay here in December. Going off-season has its advantages and disadvantages both at the hotel and in Panama City Beach in general. First the perks, No crowds, felt at times like we were the only people there. We took full advantage of the empty spacious outdoor pool, which was heated and a perfect temp. We swam around 11am or so. There was live music playing to no one and the tiki bar was open by the beach. There is a nice little fitness center as well equipped with suana and steam room. The room was clean, amazing view from balcony, fridge, microwave, 37inch flat screen. The bed was comfortable and shower was large with good water pressure. For the drawbacks, in December staffing seems to be at bare minimum. There was only one person working the check in area so that took 10-15 minutes longer than it should of. While they keep a courtesy shuttle readily available, parking is across the street via tunnel. The tiki bar was closed by 5pm when we actualy wanted to enjoy a drink by the water. Had to go to the upstairs lounge which did have nice balcony area. In the town itself many restaurants and attractions were closed for the season, leaving limited options at times. Overall I would come back to the Holiday Inn based on value, comfort, friendly staff, and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn