The location is incredible and you can't beat the sunset views from any of the Gulf-front rooms. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, especially for extended stays. There is a refrigerator and a microwave in every room- which comes in Handy becausethe dining options are less than premiere at the hotel. The restaurant is overpriced; the poolside grill is basic bowling-alley fare. The tiki bar is the only counter worth spending your money at. I suggest taking advantage of the expansive dining scene instead.
The ambiance is pretty nice, though there was a funky vinegar-like smell in the tiki area. I recommend using some winded and a clean rag as opposed to what is being used to clean now.
In the off season it was relaxing and enjoyable, though a bit full. I still prefer that over the Spring Break insanity that must occur.
It's a great place if you love the beach or want a romantic weekend stay. The pool and two hot tubs are mostly clean and comfortable. I imagine there are very few options in PCB better than the Holiday Inn Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn