We stayed at the resort for just one night but I think we could have stayed forever. Our room was on the 14th floor almost in the middle and the view was spectacular. We were high enough not to hear so much of the noise around the pool. We have 2 children aged 6 and 5 who are normally hard to handle in a hotel, but they were so entertained while we were there that I could actually relax. The kid pool area was wonderful, I just had to sit and watch them play with the other kids. The hot tub area was full of kids who would get too chilled and would need to warm up but I guess most of the adults had little ones so no one complained! On Saturday night we watched the dancers and then enjoyed an outdoor showing of Puss N Boots with free popcorn. The outdoor grill was just what kids love and we also bought pizza (cash only) froma another hut. Pepsi is the drink they serve (yick!) but I did find the hut behind the grill had Coke. The beach is beautiful there but Holiday Inn has nothing to do with that, the whole area is nice. The weather was great so we barely even went in the room. The room was comfortable. There was a full size fridge and microwave that would come in handy if you stayed a while. I had a little cooler with me (for the beach) and no one ever said I couldn't have it in the pool area. I saw where some people complained about the noisy air conditioner but ours was fine. Kids do eat free but only with the purchase of an adult meal. The breakfast bar is not worth the money but since my kids ate free I did it anyway. Just the basic eggs and bacon, nothing special for $16. Overall it was a really good time and we will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn