Returned to the resort for a second year. We plan to make it an annual trip! Our two boys love the pool & Aqualand. (Be careful - there is a yellow circle at Aqualand that is VERY slippery. We saw at least a dozen kids slip & fall on this. No running & they will be fine.) Great activities for kids - great staff. We really enjoy DJ Jim & the Polynesian Dance show. Poolside movies are fun! We were really impressed with the security presence. We were waiting on our food at the grill one night. They were not busy. Service was extremely slow & a security member (Virgil) noticed this. He inquired about our wait & returned later with a voucher for free breakfast for my family of 4. We were so impressed that he noticed & took the extra time to make it right. Thanks so much! Lots of food/snack options available. The pizza is a great addition - delicious! Room was nice. We did have an issue with the air conditioner in Room 1416. Our room was icy cold on the first night, but barely cool for the rest of our stay. We called the front desk three separate times. They sent someone to work on the A/C each time, but never got it working. My husband & I are not strong personalities, so we didn't continue to push the issue. It wasn't unbearably hot in the room, but not cool either. We'll be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn