I spent a long weekend here to get some R & R from a rough patch with work and to celebrate my birthday with my husband. From the moment I walked in the staff was completely on top of things. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful and there is staff everywhere maintaining the cleanliness and security of the property. When the hotel found out it was my birthday they made me feel extra special by adding little things to my stay such as birthday balloons and cake! Throughout the day they have many activities for adults and children and of course the beach is gorgeous. Not too crowded, clean and the cabana rentals make it hassle free to relax and enjoy. The pool is a good size and there is a small water park for kids and a large hot tub. The Sunset Lounge makes for a great place to have a drink before dinner. Around the pool area there is a grill, bar and pizza by the slice. The hotel pays attention to the small details by even providing complimentary ice water and ice tea at the pool and in the lobby. The guest rooms are great, they all face the beach (I recommend reserving the upgraded rooms on the upper floors to get an even better view). This hotel is a great place for couples, families, young or old. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn