Being a Priority Club member afforded me the opportunity to take my girls on vacay for Spring Break by staying at this property. We were warned during booking the reservations, recieved a phone call by a member of the staff prior to our arrival and recieved a notice via mail regarding what to expect. This was followed by one last warning at check in. I understood there would be a dj playing until 4 am, however never staying at this hotel, i didn't understand that we would be able to hear the music from inside our rooms until 4 am. I spoke with other families on higher floors who said it wasnt as bad, but we were on the 4th floor. Getting an elevator was difficult- we took the stairs on most occassions. Staff and security were extremely personable. Due to being the only hotel with a second dj, on the beach, the crowd would settle here from other hotels along the strip. If you wanted to enjoy the beach, it had to be before noon or after five. The pool was nice, however over-heated and on the warmer days, it didnt provide any relief. My bed was broken, i did sleep on it the first night, but reported it to the front desk the next morning. It was either replaced or fixed before that evening. They were quick to respond to our needs. We requested and were granted a late checkout, although it wasnt necessary as we departed early. The location seems centralized, however we spent our evenings at Pier Park. This is not within walking distance. AC was effecient, however extremely loud. We wanted it to run continuously to help drown out the sound of music but occassionally it would shut off. If the music didnt wake us, the starting up of the unit would. I do intend to chaperone a group in two years, not sure if we will stay here again or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Holiday Inn Resort® on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach offers gulf front rooms, lush tropical gardens, a variety of dining options, outstanding entertainment, and superior service; all of which add up to the perfect destination vacation! With our resort's unique combination of location, activities and amenities guests have everything they need for a great beach vacation right onsite! Our pool deck features a lagoon style pool with a cascading waterfall, fountain pool, over-sized hot tubs, spacious new SeaGlass Bar & Grill, seasonal entertainment, free kids' activities, and a water playground. While guests will find they can park their car and never leave, we're centrally located, just minutes from Pier Park Mall and other great attractions. Combine business with pleasure when you take advantage of the most inspirational meeting space on the gulf coast. Our hotel's beachfront conference center energizes corporate retreats, meetings and social events. Whether you're searching for the perfect family vacation, a romantic getaway or a unique business meeting facility on the gulf, our hotel's friendly staff redefines hospitality by ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations. From beachfront rooms with over-sized balconies to fast and free Wi-Fi access, guests have everything they want at their fingertips. You'll see why we're the preferred Florida gulf coast hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn