All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Chris H. was a great help , great experience at the orgin seaheaven was the best very helpful. He works overnight never complain about moving our family to a bigger room. I will definitely come back and stay. Chris H. Best front desk person ever.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Shalanta P
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am pleased to hear that Chris was helpful in getting you into a room that was great for you and your family. I will be sure to pass your kind words on. We are lucky to have him as part of our team.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

After driving 14 hrs to find out I couldn't check into my originally booked hotel, they got me a room at 9 am after driving all night. Thank you Camille for your fast, courteous service and willingness to get me room right away! She was wonderful from start to finish and made my check in a breeze. All staff was friendly and room was clean right on the beach. Employees like Camille will keep people coming back!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank JREV05

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the great review. It is great to hear that Camille was able to get you into a room right away. I will be sure to share this review with Camille.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The continental breakfast is ALL anyone could ask for! Patrick keeps it clean and replenished well. Patrick has the personality for the job!
The weather is beautiful. Rented a golf cart. . .that's the way to travel here.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JoAnn J
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

It is great to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Patrick. I will be sure to pass this review to him. We are lucky to have him as part of our team.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a short vacation away from the kids. I really like this place. We had a small maintenance issue but we called and they sent up the best maintenance person ever, Wade. He was very professional and and fixed the issue quick. We will be staying again!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly Y

Dear Valued Guest,
I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. It is great to hear that our maintenance staff was able to fix your issues professionally and quick. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time staying here, and let me just say, you get what you pay for. We got there and checked in, went to our room, and it smelled horrible!! Then I started looking around, and there was white dust all over everything, so I called the front desk, and she said she would send the housekeeper up. So we figured out it was stuff falling off of the ceiling, so Sabrina did put us in another room. It was decent, I liked it having two separate rooms, and the view was amazing. Housekeeping services was very inconsistent. One day they just came in and gave us towels and changed the trash, one day they didn’t come at all and is had to call and ask if someone could come vacuum because I don’t think it had been vacuumed at all since we’d been there. Dear owner/manager: having no ice machines working and the elevator out of order was very annoying!!! You need to spend some money doing some repairs and updating to this place. It’s minor things that make people not wanna stay there again!! And the parking is crap. Having to park across the street and almost getting run over is for the birds!! If you want to stay somewhere on a budget and don’t care about how nice it is, stay here. If not, pay a little more and stay somewhere else!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Mindy S

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience during your stay with us. It is great to hear that Sabrina was able to assist you in getting you another room. I will be sure to pass your concerns of housekeeping to the housekeeping manager so we can improve on consistency for our guest with servicing of rooms.
I will be sure to pass your concerns to the proper management so that we can address them and get them fixed.
I hope you will give us another chance for your next visit to Panama City Beach .