All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed October 11, 2017

rates were cheap enough and great location but we did have mouse droppings in our bathroom when we arrived and the next day after room service they were still there....maid did not clean very well ... and then we did not get room service the next day at all......

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank vickilhamilton
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am disappointed to hear of the issue you had with your room. I will be sure to pass this on to your housekeeping management. Did you report the issue to our front desk?

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We originally booked at Palm Grove because they are pet friendly. The Palm Grove shut down early for the season so they moved us to the Beach Hotel which is owned by the same company. They honored our pet reservation even though the Beach Hotel did not normally allow pets.
The staff was super friendly and helpful all around. Very easy to work with.
The hotel itself is pretty old and only moderately maintained. It could use some work but for the price it was nice. We had a nice patio with a view of the beach and a kitchen with a connecting room for the third person with us.
The continental breakfast was slim pickings, but there are plenty of choices of places to eat within a couple of blocks and can even be walked to.
For people on a budget this is an excellent choice. Just don't expect 5 star amenities.

Room Tip: There are quite a few places to choose from in Panama City, it all depends on your budget. Shop around.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank BurtonB748
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience of having to move your reservation to one of our other properties, however I am pleased to hear our staff was able to accommodate you with all of the needs you needed.
We will be doing some remodeling to the Seahaven Beach hotel this winter. I hope you will be back to visit for your next trip to Panama City Beach, FL.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Good beach location - walk right onto the beach. They provided a simple continental breakfast that was fresh and plentiful and pool was nice too. We booked thru hotels dot com and when we checked in, Ben had trouble finding the reservations. Somehow a third party service made them for 2018. Ben and Kristie accommodated us with an acceptable room very promptly. We had a problem with the AC on our second night. We called the office and the maintenance man was there within 5 minutes and had it nice and cold in 10 minutes.
Bottom line - It's a tired old hotel that could be updated, but the price was right, the location was right and they have great staff!

Stayed: September 2017
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that Ben and Kristie were able accommodate you with the reservation mistake. Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My boyfriend initially booked our reservation through expedia at Palm Grove. The room we entered was not what they had led us to believe we were getting. We called and a lovely young lady named Jackie bent over backwards to help us and offer us a room that more suited our needs. We went to the front desk and were helped by another great staff member Kaitlin R. who went out of her way to put us in a room we were very happy with at the Seahaven Beach Hotel. We were able to walk right out of our room onto the beach and barbecue. It was just lovely. I highly suggest this place if you are on a budget and looking for a nice place in a great location with very caring staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kricket_4717

Thanking for taking the time to review Seahaven Beach Hotel. I am thrilled to hear that Jackie & Kaitlyn were able to assist you in getting you into a great room. I will be sure to pass your review to them. Our patio rooms are some of the favorites for our guest. I am happy to hear was great for you. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Needed to cancel reservations because of Irma hitting Ga . would not refund money . I will never use them again . when you have no power for 3 days . they didn't care. She said it didn't affect them so we could not get refund

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Teresa C

Dear Valued Guest,
We had a policy set in place during the storm. We were not in the affected area and was in a safe zone. We were not giving refunds for canceled reservations unless we were in the direct path of the hurricane. I do apologize if this was an inconvenience for you. We strive to give the best customer service possible. I would love to speak to you. You can contact me at 850-851-0162.