All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Good beach location - walk right onto the beach. They provided a simple continental breakfast that was fresh and plentiful and pool was nice too. We booked thru hotels dot com and when we checked in, Ben had trouble finding the reservations. Somehow a third party service made them for 2018. Ben and Kristie accommodated us with an acceptable room very promptly. We had a problem with the AC on our second night. We called the office and the maintenance man was there within 5 minutes and had it nice and cold in 10 minutes.
Bottom line - It's a tired old hotel that could be updated, but the price was right, the location was right and they have great staff!

Stayed: September 2017
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that Ben and Kristie were able accommodate you with the reservation mistake. Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My boyfriend initially booked our reservation through expedia at Palm Grove. The room we entered was not what they had led us to believe we were getting. We called and a lovely young lady named Jackie bent over backwards to help us and offer us a room that more suited our needs. We went to the front desk and were helped by another great staff member Kaitlin R. who went out of her way to put us in a room we were very happy with at the Seahaven Beach Hotel. We were able to walk right out of our room onto the beach and barbecue. It was just lovely. I highly suggest this place if you are on a budget and looking for a nice place in a great location with very caring staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kricket_4717

Thanking for taking the time to review Seahaven Beach Hotel. I am thrilled to hear that Jackie & Kaitlyn were able to assist you in getting you into a great room. I will be sure to pass your review to them. Our patio rooms are some of the favorites for our guest. I am happy to hear was great for you. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Needed to cancel reservations because of Irma hitting Ga . would not refund money . I will never use them again . when you have no power for 3 days . they didn't care. She said it didn't affect them so we could not get refund

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Teresa C

Dear Valued Guest,
We had a policy set in place during the storm. We were not in the affected area and was in a safe zone. We were not giving refunds for canceled reservations unless we were in the direct path of the hurricane. I do apologize if this was an inconvenience for you. We strive to give the best customer service possible. I would love to speak to you. You can contact me at 850-851-0162.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Booked a room here for 4th of July because there was a special. Even at the special price, the room was $200. Let me tell you, this place is FILTHY. The property is ill-kept, trash is left in the breezeways stinking, the pool trash is apparently never emptied, and the furniture in the room was so disgusting I wouldn't let my kids sit on it. Place needs a MAJOR RENOVATION. Hard to believe this place is run by the same people who own Sharky's next door and the Origins luxury condos across the street. Very, very disappointed. But, they did give a full refund-that was nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank beachpeach17

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass your review onto our maintenance and housekeeping managers so we can be sure to fix the issues you had during your stay.
We are always working on improving our property for our guest. I am hapy to hear our staff was able to assist you in the end. I would love to discuss your stay with us. I can be reached at 850-851-0162.
We would love for you to give us another try for your next visit to Panama City Beach, FL.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Spent a weekend there in late August. WiFi did not work, which for me is a problem!. Ants crawling everywhere in the room. No ice. I called a number to ask if there was another ice machine in the building. Lady on phone says "there is a store down the street!" The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. But seriously, this place is worn out! The doors are hard to open or close. Attention owners: I won't be going down the street for ice, and I don't like ants.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary J

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to hear your stay with us was not a great one. We have since fixed the WiFi issue. I do apologize we were having issues with it during your stay. We are working on getting our ice machines working more effectively. Our ice machines are for filling ice buckets. When we have guest fill ice chests it makes the machine work harder to produce more ice. We are aware of the situation and working on a solution for the future.
I will have maintenance look into the issue you had with ants in your room and the issue of the door being hard to open and close.
I would love to talk to you about your stay. I can be reached at 850-851-0162.
Celeste Lombas