Took a last minute trip to Panama City Beach and stayed at the Seahaven Beach Hotel.
Pros: The location! It is located DIRECTLY on the beach. Beautiful views of the beach from the rooms, and there are lounge chairs and jet skis to rent right outside the back door. There were a few restaurants that you could walk to (nearby), but none located on the property. Ice machines in the hotel were a nice convenience as well. Also the rates were really low.
Cons: We had a "two room" suite, which was pretty small and only one bedroom had beach view. The room was very sparse, and pretty old. Ran out of towels quickly, but had them replaced by the hotel w/in a few minutes. Pillows were very thin, and they did not have any extras available. The housekeeping crew "cleaned" our room, but only made up 1 of the beds. Check out was 10am, check in was 4pm, tho when we got there we had to wait until about 430 to check in (housekeeping seemed pretty slow).
Most likely, i would not stay here again in the future. I would probably stay at their other property called the Origin (across the street from the beach) which seemed very new and much cleaner (tho not directly on the beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a great value with an even better view? Then check out and check in to Seahaven Beach Hotel. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Seahaven Beach Hotel offers accommodations for every need and budget. From affordable rooms to a grand Penthouse, you'll have your choice of layout and each come with breathtaking views of the Gulf. When you're ready to play, there's over a quarter-mile of private beach that features activities including waverunners, parasailing and more. And of course, if you want to simply relax, beach chairs and umbrellas are available along the beach. And if you prefer not to venture out in the sand, you'll love our beach side pool. It features an elevated deck for great views of the gulf so you get the best of both worlds. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it's free to all guests of Seahaven Beach Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from Seahaven Hotel at Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky's! Seahaven Beach Hotel is conveniently located to Pier Park, Frank Brown Park and Gulf World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front