The place is pretty run down (stained chairs and crummy kitchenette, see photos) and room cleaning had forgot to remove the last tenant's soap bar from the shower, and I thought that $120 (incl. taxes) for a Friday night was just too much for it, but the location is great and you are rewarded with a great morning view (if you are at least on level 2, which is the street level), see other photo. I think I'd spent a bit more money and find a more decent place. A plus is that almost next door is a beach restaurant/bar called Sharky's where you can have a sunset cocktail and look at the sand and water. On a side note I thought I forgot that I left something in the room and they promised to call me back after they would check with housekeeping (which would take them an hour), but they did not and I had to call again ... bad style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a great value with an even better view? Then check out and check in to Seahaven Beach Hotel. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Seahaven Beach Hotel offers accommodations for every need and budget. From affordable rooms to a grand Penthouse, you'll have your choice of layout and each come with breathtaking views of the Gulf. When you're ready to play, there's over a quarter-mile of private beach that features activities including waverunners, parasailing and more. And of course, if you want to simply relax, beach chairs and umbrellas are available along the beach. And if you prefer not to venture out in the sand, you'll love our beach side pool. It features an elevated deck for great views of the gulf so you get the best of both worlds. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it's free to all guests of Seahaven Beach Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from Seahaven Hotel at Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky's! Seahaven Beach Hotel is conveniently located to Pier Park, Frank Brown Park and Gulf World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front