Pictures on the web site are not acurate. Web photo shows a loveseat when it is a bed and they advised that they took out the loveseats 6 mos. ago. Shows coffee pot but there wasn't one. Phone didn't have cable to connect to a phone jack . One tv didn't have a remote and they gave us one that would not work the tv until they found one the next day. Works were remodeling and woke everyone about 7am yelling at each other and making noise. Awaken at midnight by people two doors down who were locked in their room and couldn' get out because maintance did not fix it when notified the day before. No clerk on duty help them, just a number to call (remember the Phone). Ask to speak with manager when checked out and they said they would have him call. it a week later no call. Don't waste your time with these people find a nice hotel
that will treat you better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a great value with an even better view? Then check out and check in to Seahaven Beach Hotel. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Seahaven Beach Hotel offers accommodations for every need and budget. From affordable rooms to a grand Penthouse, you'll have your choice of layout and each come with breathtaking views of the Gulf. When you're ready to play, there's over a quarter-mile of private beach that features activities including waverunners, parasailing and more. And of course, if you want to simply relax, beach chairs and umbrellas are available along the beach. And if you prefer not to venture out in the sand, you'll love our beach side pool. It features an elevated deck for great views of the gulf so you get the best of both worlds. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it's free to all guests of Seahaven Beach Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from Seahaven Hotel at Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky's! Seahaven Beach Hotel is conveniently located to Pier Park, Frank Brown Park and Gulf World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front