All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed May 15, 2012

my family n i visited panama city recently n stayed at this hotel. prices are reasonable. the receptionist was very helpful n eager to accomodate us. beca was very helpful n helping us find sites n good restaurants. thnx

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Suzy S, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

We appreciate your stay with our beach front property. Thank you for your great comments regarding our competitive prices and customer service. We will love to have you stay with us again. Please give us a call when you are coming back to the beach.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

my family and I recently visited the area for bike week and had an excellent time. the room was very nice and the service was awesome. beca was so helpful and able to meet our every need.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I am so happy you had a great stay with us. Please give us a call when you are coming back. We look foward to see youing again for the Fall Bike Rally in October. We love having the bike rallys. The guest are alway so nice and have a good time.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Oven was broke, heat didn't work as did the ac half the time. Two room suites were noisy. Can't leave door open to enjoy view or smoke detector goes off and the customer service is horrible

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Clil84
Suzy S, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for being our guest. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your visit. Our front desk staff, maintenance and housekeeping staff is usually very attentive to guest needs. I apologize this did not happen for you. I will be sure to check into any issues you reported on here. I would love to get an opportunity to make another stay to this area great for you. Please contact me directly if you decide to give us another chance.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We have never stayed at your hotel before but we found a good deal on bookit because of money issues we didnt have alot to choose from and you had the best rates. I hope our stay there is awesome. There will be 4 adults and one child and its great that kids get to eat free.. One thing we did see though is the offer you were offering on your site for the 4 passes but on bookit that wasnt offered was kinda bummed on it because we wanted to take him to the waterpark or someplace fun. Cant wait to see you next week and I hope its pretty down there.Maybe we will luck up on some coupons or something cool when we get there so we can take him to do something fun. See you soon...

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We are looking forward to your visit with us. There are a lot of fun family activities close to our area such as arcades, putt putt golf, Gulf World, fishing and dolphin tours, banana boat rides and more. We also have our Kids Club that will start in June. I will love the chance to meet you during your stay. Let us know if we can help you with anything.

Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Reading all the reviews I hope this hotel is half way decent when I go at the end of the month. My man and I are looking forward to this and my son who's been "sick" for a while! Didnt have much money and so we are looking towards a nice little vacation! Hope this place is nice when I get there :/

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Suzy S, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing your stay at our beach front property. Our guest rooms are on the beach side with fantastic views of the Gulf of Mexico. We are located one mile from Pier Park for great shopping, steps away from delicious meals and drinks at world's famous Sharky's Restaurant and Beachclub where our guests get "kids eat free" program, plus blocks away from arcades, Gulf World, putt putt golf and other attractions. It's true we are one of the last Mom and Pop's great hotels on the beach, however our rooms are comfortable and clean. We do try our best to make every guest feel welcome. Contact me personally and I will do my best to make your stay wonderful.

Best Regards,