Booked this hotel online, the view was great. The room looked clean but there was mold on shower curtain. And every morning between 6 & 6:30 a dump truck came to empty the dumpster and it woke me and my husband both mornings- a Saturday & Sunday. I don't understand why a hotel would have its dumpster at the base of the rooms, when it has a parking lot across the street and could be put there.
Also this was a king suite, and it had two rooms one with a king brad and the other with a double, but I specifically wanted the king bed to sleep on and it was in the front room of the suite, where all the noise is. The double bed was extremely hard so we had to sleep in the front, keeping us away from the view and quiet room towards the back of suite.
Also, maid service didn't take up out dirty towels when they came in to make the beds the next day.
Basically, if you don't plan to sleep late and can overlook things like, duct tape and broken tiles in the bathroom, its not bad, but you do get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a great value with an even better view? Then check out and check in to Seahaven Beach Hotel. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Seahaven Beach Hotel offers accommodations for every need and budget. From affordable rooms to a grand Penthouse, you'll have your choice of layout and each come with breathtaking views of the Gulf. When you're ready to play, there's over a quarter-mile of private beach that features activities including waverunners, parasailing and more. And of course, if you want to simply relax, beach chairs and umbrellas are available along the beach. And if you prefer not to venture out in the sand, you'll love our beach side pool. It features an elevated deck for great views of the gulf so you get the best of both worlds. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it's free to all guests of Seahaven Beach Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from Seahaven Hotel at Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky's! Seahaven Beach Hotel is conveniently located to Pier Park, Frank Brown Park and Gulf World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front