All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed December 18, 2011

room smelt musky-when i went to get bath the water in tub was brown--sheets were old , thin and would not stay on bed.carpet was clean but old

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Very disappointed, I wouldn't stay here again. Nasty hotel, the elevator is a death trap, the bathroom is nasty, the living room and other bedroom was nasty. Didn't sleep comfortable - at all. We did get our money back from bookit.com - because we checked out early, but I wouldn't recommend staying here. And let me add, me, my husband & kids only travel 2x a year - so go figure. Nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty (nasty x 5) place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank wetraveleverywhere20
Reviewed November 19, 2011

went down with my whole family.Stayed in the penthouse..Totally beautiful,very updated very spacious..awesome view...very clean I guess maybe some of the bad reviews the guest had a really bad day or maybe the hotel did..But i have stayed in condos and homes from pcb all the way to mississippiand this one just isnt that bad.It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful.GREAT GREAT time cant say enough..Do want to shout out at Shannon very great frontdesk mannners,,very welcoming and to renee,who was around everyday to see if we needed anything.Plz go enjoy and give them a chance .We will be back

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank christy h
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Nice affordable place right on the beach with balcony. If your accustom to resort style condos you won't be happy here. If you just want a room on the beach that doesn't cost a weeks pay per night this is a great place. We stayed in a regular room, no kitchen but these are available, walked right onto balcony with beach in our face. Just what we needed for our fall vacation.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stay here about three weeks ago. I brought home bed bugs. I have spent thousands in treatments and medical bills. I have true to reach out to the hotel but every time I call and ask for a manager the manager is "gone for the day". I am going to further my complaint and fight for compensation for all the money I have spent for a problem that THEY caused in my home with MY FAMILY. I don't know if any one would understand but something like this not only affects to physically but mentally. How unsettling is it to know that you have bugs on you or in your bed while you are sleeping?!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Cc101311
OriginGM, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

It is our desire that our guests take away great beach memories from their stay with us. I apologize if you feel your complaints were not answered. We have recently had a change in our Management staff and I was not made aware of your calls. Again, I apologize for we do take guests issues very seriously and value our repeat guests. I found out about your complaint when the Health Inspector came by to investigate. I promptly cooperated and your room was checked by them. I have a copy of their report that it was their conclusion that no signs of bed bugs were found. We do understand the epidemic of bed bugs during the last few years. They have infiltrated all realms of companies even 5 star hotels. We have taken this epidemic seriously and had training for our key employees as well as employed a company that comes out monthly with prevention treatments. I wish you and your family the very best and hope that you will enjoy a stay at the beach in the future.

Suzy Sandusky, Assistant General Manager