After reading several rewiews I was apprehensive to reserve here but took a chance. So glad I did! We had room 232, king suite. We only had to park across the street twice, even then it was a very short trip to the room. The room was clean when we arrived. We had an awesome view and got the third night free. Attractions and shopping were in walking distance, even walked the beach to the pier. The only confirmation I can offer to the negative reviews would be slight rust marks on the appliances and carpet that has seen better days, but nothing to negatively impact the trip. The cleaning ladies came daily to take trash and were very friendly. I would imagine that with the prices, this place attracts the party crowd, making it more of a task to keep the carpets and other things in perfect condition. To the negative reviews on this place, I am not sure what you all expected for the cost but I can honestly say that my expectations were exceeded and this place will be at the top of my list for next years trip. If anyone expects the riches, then try the $150+ per night places. If u want a good deal, beach front room with a heated pool so you can spend your money on the attractions and shopping, seahaven is the place for you too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a great value with an even better view? Then check out and check in to Seahaven Beach Hotel. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Seahaven Beach Hotel offers accommodations for every need and budget. From affordable rooms to a grand Penthouse, you'll have your choice of layout and each come with breathtaking views of the Gulf. When you're ready to play, there's over a quarter-mile of private beach that features activities including waverunners, parasailing and more. And of course, if you want to simply relax, beach chairs and umbrellas are available along the beach. And if you prefer not to venture out in the sand, you'll love our beach side pool. It features an elevated deck for great views of the gulf so you get the best of both worlds. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it's free to all guests of Seahaven Beach Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from Seahaven Hotel at Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky's! Seahaven Beach Hotel is conveniently located to Pier Park, Frank Brown Park and Gulf World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front