“Good Trip”

Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed October 19, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (3,010)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed this past week in october. the hotel was in the middle of front ocean blvd which is on the Oceanside. I chose a room without oceanview because it was more expensive. once the employee realized it was our honeymoon n upgraded up to ocean view room and didn't tell us, so imagine surprise when we got to our room such an awesome view n right on the beach. thanks for that. twice we had minor issues, called front desk and they immediately sent someone who fixedit. housekeeping is great as long as your stuff isn't laying all over the bed or floor due to their policies. the pool area reminds you off being on island complete with waterfall and a bar. hot tub was great but pool water was so cold no one wanted in it. the continental breakfast was awesome with a lot of variety. I would definently recommended this hotel to anyone and would stay there in future.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived late Monday night. We received a super rate as it is off season. Slipped up to the 3rd floor room was well appointed with everything I fell asleep immediately. The balcony provided an amazing view of the Gulf and our area was non smoking...I mean it was SUPER CLEAN! We had to leave Friday morning and I hated it. I could move in and stay indefinitely. They even have a full hot Breakfast laid out for everyone in the morning from 7 am til 11. There is hot oatmeal, biscuits, any kind of toast you could want, cold cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, OJ and Apple Juice, hot coffee, fresh fruit, sausage gravy, waffles...it is delicious! This is actually our 3rd or 4th time staying at this beach hotel. I negotiate with my self each year and promise I will return. This makes my departure less child like :) I know all my readers will love the Days Inn, Panama City...you get what you pay for and then some. The employees are awesome too! They check on you and make sure everything is o.k. and that you have everything you need. I feel right at home here and I'm sure you will too...have fun on the Sugar Sand like Beach!

Room Tip: If you smoke you will be on the bottom floor. It is beautiful there. If you do not smoke you will...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I booked this hotel last year as a girt for my daughter. She choose to return again and invited me, it was a very pleasant stay, clean room and good service, Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Pool area was relaxing. No jets in the hot tub,which was a little disappointing. Will go again as they presented a good stay for the money!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Will not go back there due to someone entering room while we were out and removing the sodas from the refrigerator. Glad we had taken out most of our belongings beforehand.
Plus no follow-up response from management.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am very alarmed to learn of your incident. We have a dedicated 24 hour security team and our property is scanned by over 60 cameras. I would like to learn more about your experience and start an investigation into this matter. Please contact me directly at beourguest@paradisefound.com.

Billy Alam