“Trying to be good” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 46 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Houston
“Trying to be good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The room I was in needed a new tub, new mattress, and the door to the balcony could be better isolated. There was a huge gap on the bottom of the door, where ants and bugs penetrated the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. We strive to make every guest's experience an excellent one and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with my staff and I assure you that we are addressing the issues that you brought up. I hope that you will give us another chance to give you a better experience.

Billy Alam,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here when I got stuck on a job in town.
Girl at the desk got in checked in quick with a good rate.
Quite a few places to eat nearby.
Hotel is quite old and salt water takes its toll, however it's functional.
The rooms were old Florida style. So nothing new, but it was Clean.
There was renovations going on so it should be interesting to see when complete.
I did Not try their breakfast, no time. So no comment there.
The big sell on this facility is the great view with being oceanfront as well as the pool grotto area.
Located close to most Panama City attractions.
Thank you staff and management, had a nice quick stay.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper floor for a good view. All the rooms face the ocean, I think.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback. All of our rooms are oceanfront and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

East Alton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hotel needs some updates but is worth the money because it was so inexpensive. My husband and I were looking for a small getaway and this was perfect...right on the beach! The hotel and rooms need some updating but I didn't come here to entertain others so the rooms were no big deal for us. I would stay here again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly updating the property and the rooms. I look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Montgomery
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel was terrible, the shower head was coming out the wall, the room looked like it had been hit by a hurricane with no repairs done, it looks as if they are just waiting for a hurricane to completely tear it down , so they can rebuild.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We strive to keep our hotel beautiful and in proper shape. We did not meet your expectations and I apologize for this. I would like to learn more about your experience and offer you a discounted rate. Please contact me directly at beourguest@paradisefound.com.

nashville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband visited Panama City Beach and stayed at the beachfront Days Inn. Everything was fine except for the stranger knocking on our room door at 10 pm. He did not identify himself. When I asked who it was (without opening the door) he stated he was security and that "no one told me there was anyone in this room". He then left. I called the front desk who tried to tell me that "it was standard procedure for security to round and knock on room doors". My question is if he thought the room was empty why was he trying to get in? We were not making a lot of noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply concerned about your review and would like to gather more information about your stay. I would also like to offer you a discounted rate. Please contact me directly at beourguest@paradisefound.com

Billy Alam
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The location and staff were very good, and the price was good. I was very disappointed with the breakfast, but the coffee was good. Some parts of the hotel seemed to be very unclean. Refrigerator leaked, shower curtain was very old, and the clothesline in the shower was broken.
During our stay we noticed they were repairing the balconies after updates are done, with the staff being so nice, and the comfy beds this will end up being a very nice place.
The pool and DJ was great too.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view😊
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to keep our hotel in the best condition and I apologize for some of the inconveniences in your room. I would like to learn more about your stay and offer you a discounted rate for the next time. Please contact me directly at beourguest@paradisefound.com

Billy Alam