For the most part, we were pleased with this hotel. There were a few issues. Seating at the pool was limited, we actually went and bought chairs to bring to the pool. We tried the complimentary breakfast on the first morning, and there was plenty of cereal but no milk (ridiculous) and the donuts were stale. The other 2 mornings, we ate out. The beds were very firm and the bedding had seen better days. The pool was absolutely beautiful with it's waterfalls and grotto. Although the reason for having no chairs was that its pool is shared by the hotel next door. The tiki bar closed at 7 p.m. which was disappointing. There was a convenience store, a few eating places and a souvenir shop right across the street, which was a plus. There wasn't a full kitchenette, we had to use the bathroom sink to rinse bowls. We will search around and make comparisons before deciding whether to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn