This property with all oceanfront rooms shares a large parking area and a fantastic volcanic pool area with waterfalls with a sister property own by the same company. There is also overflow parking with good security across the street for trailers & large vehicles.This hotel has been here a long time and is showing its age but renovations appear to be underway. The staff is well trained and eager to accommodate your needs. The security staff is excellent keeping everything in line and running smoothly. Elevators moved very quickly.Breakfast is well organized with a good variety of cereal , biscuits & gravy, pastries, fresh fruit, toast & coffee. Rooms were clean & well stocked housekeeping seemed eager to accommodate ( a small tip goes a long way) .Wifi doesn't work to well on some floors but there is a computer room on third floor if you have problems. A traffic light in front of the main entrance makes for easy access in & out of the property. Good location with food store and "beverages across the street. Stayed here for Bike week and overall for the money you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn