We booked a room here because of the fabulous location and views (directly on the beach), great internet price, and amenities such as handy frig/microwave, spacious rooms, comp breakfast, and free parking. However the property is old and really needs a refresh. Also the loud crashing of those beautiful waves kept us up all night. Thus we did not get any sleep that first night. We passed a Wal-Mart on the way in so went there first thing the next morning to purchase ear plugs. That, plus the fact that we were exhausted from lack of sleep, allowed to get some sleep the following nights. They need to update and sound-proof those rooms which will make this property a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn