This is the second time I have stayed at this property, only came back because my first experience was good. Can't say that for this time. The check in again was great. Super nice staff, but the rooms are a whole other story. Housekeeping kept their cart in the middle of the walk way, which is not passable if they are there. The room was very cold (it was below 50 degrees outside) Did not have bathroom supplies, i.e. soap, shampoo's etc. Toilet would only flush if you held the handle down the WHOLE time, the light in the bathroom had to be flipped twice to even work. The doors had huge gaps all around them letting in air and sound. And you can hear EVERYTHING. I checked in and three hours later left. I could stand it. Think before you stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn