After reading the many bad and good reviews on this hotel, we decided to book our room based on the location and being directly on the beach. I have to say that the good definitely outweighed the bad. From the moment we arrived, the desk staff was extremely nice. The hotel was packed with college students and people in town for the classic car show and rodeo. We had no idea of the two big events going on in town when we booked our room. No worries, there was plenty of parking. Our room was nice, clean and facing the beach. How wonderful it was to hear the waves crashing onto the shore at night while sitting out on the balcony! The breakfast was adequate. Honestly, we went to Panama City to eat great seafood, relax and enjoy ourselves. Staying at this hotel allowed us to do all of that! When we checked out, the front desk staff thanked us for our stay and welcomed us back anytime. We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn