Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front
$204
Country Inn
$154
$237
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
$169
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
3,127 results
All reviewswaterfall poolfree breakfastyogurtgreat poolan older hotelocean viewoff seasonpanama cityfamily vacationhootersmicrowavegulfmoviepier
Reviewed August 21, 2011

we stayed here for 5 nights not at all what its cracked up to be you think for a 100.00 a night it would be a nicer hotel the elavator was so slow that i took the stairs the whole time the whole hotel could use a new paint job we had a room with a kitchen who builds a kitchen with out a oven in it it hand a sink frige and 2 stove eyes one that did'nt work and a microwave the aircond would'nt cool lower than 79 degrees the door to the balcony would rattle all night asked for extra towels never brought any up the hot tub was'nt even hott the beach was trashed with beer bottles/ cans and cigarette butts the water was nasty in the ocean parking is so terriable so if you get a place dont move your car because you wont have a place to park when you get back i would never stay here again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My daughter loves the beach so we decided to stop in Panama City Beach for one night on the way home from Biloxi. This is a very old hotel that has seen way too many spring break events. The location is great and the balcony had a wonderful view from the top floor. The room had 3 queen beds which was nice. The pool is nice just very crowded. The people in the room next to us spent most of their time on the balcony smoking cigarettes though so that kept us from using our balcony or leaving the door open. Parking is horrible especially if the motel is booked fully for the night and we ended up circling the parking lot 3 times before we found a spot that we could park a minivan in due to the pillars in the parking garage. When you leave the parking garage you have a very steep hill to climb and then you have to wait to enter the road due to heavy traffic 24/7 but by the time I had driven the third circle to locate a spot to park I had become an expert dealing with this odd hill and the van stopped rolling backwards. The staff was very nice and the rooms were a good size. We ordered dinner delivery to avoid going out that evening. When the order arrived we had to go down to the lobby and get the items though because apparently the delivery person is not allowed to go to the room areas. A family member was not in the room but at the beach at the time the meal arrived but later after returning to the room opened the box that was sitting on the table to have a slice of pizza but it was full of bugs that had not been there when the food arrived. The floors are tile not carpet and slippery. Elevators are old, slow, and they smell. Vending machines on most floors but they work when they want to and other times keep your change but don't give you the item. The soap/shampoo holder in the shower was dangling from the wall. I have no plans to stay at this location again. The photos on the web page are really really old. It is a great location but it needs some major updating.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AutumnBreeze911
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I went 2 years ago in august and just went again 2 weeks ago. Check-in only took a couple of minutes and then we were on our room. Everything was clean. Every room has a balcony. We had the family room which was 3 queen beds: sleep 6. Split the room price between 6 people and it was great. The view was great, the rooms were clean, awesome pool. 2 miles away from downtown or anything for that matter. The only thing that was maybe a litle negative was some sand in the tub. I am going back in 3 weeks. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel beach resort this is not your place. This is just a great hotel when comparing what u get and how much u pay.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Like many others, I pulled up at the hotel reluctant of going in and before going in was trying to decide should I forfeit my bid on Priceline and go elsewhere. My room was clean and the beds were freshly changed. The only complaint was the bathroom - old. My husband and I laid towels down in the tub and wore flip flops to take showers even though the tub was clean. This is simply a beach hotel that obtains many visitors so yes there is sand everywhere and if it is in your room it is because you tracked it in the room. If you want luxury this is not the place. If you are looking for a "cheap" quick getaway right on the beach then consider this hotel. Like any hotel stay your stay can be a hit or a miss.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denise J
Reviewed August 8, 2011

The hotel staff, firstly, were rude and apathetic. When checking in, the young man did not tell me when check-out was, where our room was located, nor when breakfast was served. He handed us the key, without telling us the room number, and simply turned his back and went to the back to text on his cellphone.

The hotel was extremely over-packed and the parking was absolutely horrendous. I had to park across the street from my hotel room (crossing the extremely busy and crowded highway was ridiculously horrible) and I had to have my friends, in another room, transport my luggage across the road for me, since I was unable to load/unload my car.

Because the hotel was extremely over-packed and the majority of the guests were young, college-aged girls and boys. While this is not normally an issue, as I am a college student, myself, but the general over-packed atmosphere, combined with the attention-seeking students and young adults, caused my husband and I to spend the majority of the stay unable to sleep at night, due to the whoops, hollers, banging on the walls, and loud TV noises. Drunken visitors to and from our neighbors were an extreme nuisance.

I normally enjoy my stays at Days Inn in other areas, this was by far the absolute worst. I will never come here again. I'd rather spend a bit more for a decent area than spend a free night at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family